2013年1月16日星期三

the new trend with cheap chi hair straighteners china

"chi straightener, you say this is definitely thought I was drunk, I actually did not drunk, I just want to escape the painful reality""I did not think of that night also my heart has been speculation that idea completely confirmed, that is, you fall in love with chi, you fell in love with my princess, you fall in love with their own daughter-in-law's nephew."

"chi hair straightener, you know, I was listening to how angry words how angry I choked back down because you are my favorite chi cares about most, so I am not willing to temper you also never have reluctant to hurt you. ""Huang Shu, you love me for so many years that I condone such chi years more life from pain and illness, seeding do not know love and now you have it away from me, I will fulfill your Huang Shu, I chi will give you, and bless you with chi happily together in heaven, Handle Happy, always happy to make up for your regret living can not be together "

"Huang Shu, you do not know the small Yao fact, how scared lonely and alone, but for the sake of you with chi iron, small Yao Even a person to live any more pain, but also do not want to disturb you next to the Land of the Dead"chi whisper to himself the voice becomes choked endless, the phoenix Mouzhong cool thin liquid drops fall. Colonies, not tears, but endless sorrow and grief.

没有评论:

发表评论