2013年1月28日星期一

summer gold ghd professional fresh take who can resist the temptation

"Lady, lady, you don't like."Jade ring continuously in the ears, "lady, you don't so, beware of body.Lady, you don't cry, don't cry, cry my heart, lady, you don't cry......"ghd flat iron casually grip the bed thing threw the past, catch what throw something, at last, I was a tear, curtain Bang fell, hitting my head.

Madam.Jade ring and the green chain at the same time catching up, "lady, lady, all right?"They come through the net, ghd nz sale press the keep, one covered with curtains wept.Why am I the only is this?I listen to the Dutch are not, why?I came to this world, is to this?I do not seek fame, just want to live, I even do lose, lose......

There are people I pushed aside, then hard to pull, "dead woman, you almost killed himself!"The curtain is pulled away, GHD Pink Orchid viciously standing in front of him, "was selected in a good way, don't die of suffocation!"Jade ring and Qing Lian hurried out.The doors closed, the room and only me and him.His wide-eyed, blazing, some redness.I'm still legs close together, with the knee, biting his lips, half head not resigned to playing second fiddle to stare at him.

没有评论:

发表评论