2013年1月28日星期一

the burberry shoes blog is famous in the world

"Well, bur berry to drink the medicine good?Otherwise burberry store can not come here for fun."Yu Hao did not answer my question.bur berry heard to drink the bitter things, my heart unconsciously avoid."bur berry Hao, where to play well?"I slipped backwards."bur berry well-behaved, returning to the house with me."Yu Hao took me by the hand.

"bur berry doesn't want to."burberry handbags pouted, my heart is full of happy."Look at this, this is I bought you, beautiful?"bur berry took a hairpin."So beautiful, is it for me?bur berry love."I love the holding in front of the butterfly hairpin."bur berry to drink the medicine?To recover the hao."Yu Haoyu from me from the hands of the hairpin.

"bur berry."burberry bags hold tight hairpin, afraid of Yu Hao under a moment will take it away.Back to the house off the bitter potion, bur berry feel very sleepy, lay down on the bed and slowly fell asleep."bur berry, I want to stay here, don't bother others, but your body have go from bad to worse, not out of the valley to find that several kinds of traditional Chinese medicinal herbs, but the last laugh would disappear.bur berry, I said that to you?"Yu Hao's face had a struggle.

没有评论:

发表评论