2013年1月9日星期三

the design concept of christian louboutin boutique beverly hills

The next moment, her body will be christian louboutin heels hugging, large rope hand to her head in his chest."Zheng zheng, I want you to promise me one thing!" The Christian Louboutin tone for even a hint of panic.Christian Louboutin heart very blocking pain, she lifted her head, small hand stroking his somewhat gaunt cheeks, eye blinking with tears Italy.

"I want you to promise me that, in any case you will not leave me!" The cheap christian louboutin big hands Qinzhu her small hand, distressed kissing.Christian Louboutin sharp pain in the chest at unstoppable tears Jaya, landed on top of the cheek, and she choked authentic: quarter Advantage and Pattern, you know? I love you, love heart pain. fact, is I'm afraid you leave my son and I am sorry for you. "

christian louboutin shoes distressed to wipe away the tears of her face and kissed her forehead and said: "I had, no matter what happened, I will be with you in the face, as long as you love me, you should tell me, do not hide it I'm not. "Christian Louboutin close your eyes, more fierce tears, she was nothing, but take the initiative to kiss him on the lips, with the hearts of the apology and the worth of love.

http://www.christianlouboutinshoesxr.com/

没有评论:

发表评论