2013年12月29日星期日

http://www.mysteriousplanet.net/mybolg.php nike air max 1 jmip

Helplessly watchednose again disappeared in toms sale cheap toms shoes a time Xinrudaoge, covered tremor. cheap toms shoes Silent and gloomy place and then stood still, floating in the air morgue grief simply can squeeze water, do not know how long, summer Zi Rui solidified himself as finally moved, actually softly and quietly said: Come on, Let's go back and talk about it ! Amnesty master workers as being like repeatedly said: Yes, what is it up to discuss, stay here instead of going on the side ! cheap toms shoes Eyes subconsciously rotate it, numbness and slow nod, slowly turned around, start slowly pour stature, stagnant pace toward the morgue door.

Or what happened the day before yesterday, in the morning sky just lit, I just get up soon, the company is preparing to go to work, the unit suddenly received a call from my dad that my dad committed suicide in the unit office, I was ignorant of the whole person, and stunned the whole body shivering, even the car had not even opened, I called my dad went straight to the car unit to the scene, police have cordoned off the scene, surrounded by a lot of people outside. My dad is on the fourth floor of the office downstairs on the ground, lay a bloody corpse, covered with a white cloth around a little bit, the police told me that my dad, I was frantically rushed over to watch, to be police forcibly stopped, says the site can not be destroyed, to go through the detailed investigation of public security after the removal of the sample to enter the blockade remains suggested that I be taken to the hospital morgue and then go there for condolence, I'm hysterical geological toms shoes sale Why not ask people to go to the hospital rescue, say cheap toms shoes 120 has come to see that people have been destroyed, the blood flow did not have the slightest sense of rescue, I asked my dad how cheap toms shoes falls, cheap toms shoes said initial guess is suicide, I curse cheap toms shoes nonsense hey how would my dad committed suicide, and then I want to shake off my dad cheap toms shoes office building rushed to see what happens, the results have been blocked in front of the office, the police are a bunch of pictures sampling the house, the house edge blood everywhere, even the corner radiator, gas pipes, wall power switch blood everywhere, I was stopped by police guarded the door, rushed to Kangezixi can not, but that bloody, horrible scene still makes me think of it now Xinrudaoge, I can not close my dad and his perception of the plight experienced by only looking at the corpse fell to the ground far from my dad's tears, until the tears dry, crying hoarse throat, police looked on helplessly after they finished nike air max 1 processing the scene transported the bodies of my dad.

cheap toms shoes With the touch, Hanako sister fragile body shivered slightly and did not look back Laiqiao cheap toms shoes continue cheap toms shoes OK cheap toms shoes prime numbers cry cry. But I was not in her hands so intense action, waving arms gradually sinking to below the knee, and, ultimately, to the soft Da Da drawn on the ground. cheap toms shoes Embrace her strength gradually increased, eventually tightly her in my arms, no longer let her movements and voices cross-infection, catalytic another. First, some of her body stiff, with cheap toms shoes gentle caress, gradually soft down.

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论