2013年2月4日星期一

fashionable woman walked arm in chi hair iron farouk

Play, how not to fight? "chi hair products side shuffle side sneered," Luo Gongzai a burst of anger ugg, you first do not happy too early, a little later there will be when you lose! ""I cut on the cut-off!" Palace terraced rice paddies phoenix eye bent, really brilliant smile. "chi, brothers, I cut you paste, do not blame me ah!"

"Carter, chi products Lengheng front of 13 cards along with being knocked down:" Sorry, everyone, I did not say fight 80,000, but paste eighty thousand, I Zimo. "Until twenty-Bureau, chi Palace Night two are no paste once every one is Luo Yan win, not Zimo is someone else put his gun, but also the bottom in a large paste.

"Well, I do not come, ten times there are eight times my blasters, really boring." chi straighteners pulled down in front of a bunch of bad cards, said depressed.This depressed but he is a fake, actually do not want the Palace of terraced rice paddies and night miserly two continue to lose it. She had said, and told the chi to play mahjong, just look at how much money can be used to lose.

没有评论:

发表评论